The Department of Surgery at Mount Sinai Beth Israel, New York, NY, seeks surgical hospitalists. The position is a unique and worthwhile opportunity for senior surgical residents (e.g., those doing research embedded in their training program) and newly graduated surgeons to hone their skills and acquire the confidence needed to transition to independent practice. As an MSBI Surgical Hospitalist, you will be exposed to complex surgical problems and the decision-making processes in general, vascular, and thoracic surgery. Under the supervision of our surgical attendings, you will:
- assist in surgeries,
- evaluate and manage patients in a variety of settings, including the ED and ICU,
- participate in our educational activities,
- work with a team of junior surgical residents and surgical PAs.
The prerequisites are
- at least two years of training in an accredited surgical residency program,
- active NYS license,
- active DEA number,
- current BLS/ACLS certificates.
Your start date can be flexible.
How To Apply
You may express your interest by email. Evidence of the above pre-requisites will be necessary.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings