Preliminary PGY-2 Position
The general surgery residency program Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida has a Preliminary PGY 2 vacancy beginning June 24, 2021.
Applicants must have completed 1 year of an ACGME accredited surgical residency training and have been in good standing.
How To Apply
The following items must be provided in one PDF file via email to April Chisolm (April.Chisolm@msmc.com) to be considered:
• Current CV.
• Three letters of recommendation including one from current or most recent Program Director.
• USMLE Step 1, 2 and 3 scores.
• ABSITE score from PGY 1
• ACGME operative case logs.
• Certification of ACLS, BLS, ATLS, FLS, and FACS as applicable
• Medical school diploma and transcripts
• MSPE/Dean’s letter
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings