Preliminary PGY-2 position
The University of Connecticut General Surgery Residency Program has a preliminary PGY-2 general surgery resident position available beginning July 1, 2021. Orientation begins Tuesday, June 15th, 2021. Applicant must have successfully completed a PGY 1 year by June 30, 2021, and is in good standing in an ACGME-approved general surgery residency program.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
• Current Curriculum Vitae
• Medical School Transcript / Dean’s Letter
• USMLE scores
• ABSITE scores
• ACGME - Current Op Log “Defined Category and Minimum Report”
• ACGME - Current Year 2 “Defined Category and minimum Report”
• List of completed rotations
• ECFMG Certificate for non-US graduates
• Current Program Director letter of recommendation and 2 additional letters
• The University of Connecticut accepts J1 visa only, do not apply unless you currently have a J1 visa
Please send application packet as a PDF by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 14, 2021. Qualified applicants will be contacted via email for a virtual interview. Virtual interview dates: April 22 and 23, 2021. No PHONE CALLS OR FAXES PLEASE.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings