PGY4 General Surgery Resident
The General Surgery Residency at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, has an open position for a PGY-4 resident for the 2022-2023 year beginning on July 1, 2022. To be eligible for the PGY-4 position, the applicant must have completed a PGY-1, PGY-2, and PGY-3 position in an AOA or ACGME accredited General Surgery program in good standing and have solid ABSITE scores.
How To Apply
Please submit the following as a single PDF (this will facilitate the accurate evaluation of your application):
1) 1 page cover letter summarizing “why” you are interested in transferring to Mayo Clinic Rochester. Please also include eligibility to work in the US and visa requirement, if any.
2) Updated CV
3) Summary of rotations you have completed to date (through the end of this 2021-22 academic year)
4) Copy of updated ACGME Defined Category Report (defined category report, endoscopy report, critical care report)
5) ABSITE Reports
6) Medical school diploma and transcript
7) USMLE transcript
8) Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
9) Rotation evaluations
10) Milestone evaluations
11) ECFMG certification, if applicable
12) Letters of recommendation ( at least 3, including one from current program director)
No phone calls please. Please send application with an “email read request” which will serve as an acknowledgement of receipt of your application. Please do not email to check on the status of your application. All selected applicants will be informed by email for a virtual interview.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings