PGY 3 Surgery Categorical Position
The General Surgery Training Program at the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island has an available PGY 3 Categorical position in general surgery beginning July 1, 2021.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants must have:
• Successfully completed a PGY 1 year in an ACGME accredited general surgery training program.
• Successfully completed a PGY 2 / or are currently completing a PGY 2 year in an ACGME accredited general surgery training program.
• Applicants must be in good standing with their program.
Interested candidates should submit the following in 1 document (LORS can be sent separately):
• Current CV
• Medical School transcripts
• Deans letter
• Letter of recommendation from current Program Director
• 2 letters of recommendation from current residency program faculty
• USMLE transcript for Part I, II IICS, III
• ABSITE Transcripts for each PGY level completed
• ACGME Resident Operative Log Defined Category report
• ACGME Year 2 Minimum report
• Verification of residents educational experience that includes a summative competency based performance evaluation from
all previous training programs
• Listing of rotations from PGY 1 & 2 Years
• Current ECFMG Certification – if applicable
• Copy of Visa – if applicable
Please e-mail your complete application to: Brownsurgerypgy3position@gmail.com
NO PHONE CALLS - All questions should be e-mailed to Brownsurgerypgy3position@gmail.com
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED.
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR REVIEW.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings