PGY-3 General Surgery Resident
The Mayo Clinic in Arizona has an open position for a PGY-3 resident for the 2021 - 2022 academic year. Applicants must have completed two consecutive years of surgical training and must be ACTIVELY enrolled in a current program as a PGY-2 or higher.
How To Apply
Please submit the following as a SINGLE PDF:
2) ABSITE reports
3) Medical school diploma and transcript
4) USMLE transcript
5) Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
6) Rotations you have completed
7) Rotation evaluations
8) Milestone evaluations
9) Case log (defined category report, endoscopy report, critical care report)
10) ECFMG certification, if applicable
11) Brief statement as to why you are leaving your current program
Do NOT call or email the program to check on your status.
If your application is promising, you will be contacted to obtain more information.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings