PGY 3 Categorical Postion
The MedStar Health General Surgery Residency at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and MedStar Washington Hospital Center in Washington, DC has an opening in the categorical general surgery residency program at the PGY 3 level, to start July 1, 2021. Qualified applicants must have successfully completed their PGY 1–2 years in an ACGME-accredited training program.
How To Apply
Please send all materials by email as a single pdf; paper applications or supporting material sent via standard mail will not be reviewed. Applications will be reviewed only when all required documents have been received.
Applications will be accepted through March 15, 2021 only. Applications received after this date will not be reviewed.
1. Current Curriculum Vitae
2. Three current letters of recommendation [one must be from your current or most recent program director]
3. Medical School Diploma and Transcript
4. MSPE / Dean's Letter
5. USMLE transcript for Steps I, II CS/CK, and III
6. ABSITE scores and reports for all years completed
7. Competency-Based Evaluation Summary for each year completed (if not done at current program)
8. Current ACGME Defined Category Operative Report (Case Log).
9. Valid ECFMG certificate if applicable
10. Certifications of ACLS, BLS, ATLS, FLS, and FES as applicable
Credit toward ABS certification will not be granted for foreign graduate medical education.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings