Interested applicants should email application to: email@example.com by June 2, 2023. Only complete applications will be considered. Candidates selected for an interview will be notified via email.
More details about the program can be found at: https://whmcny.org/health-professionals/general-surgical-residency-program/
**No phone calls or faxes, please**
How To ApplyInterested applicants should submit the following items as one PDF file:
- Curriculum Vitae including a photograph.
- Brief Personal Statement.
- Medical School Diploma and Transcripts (Must have graduated from medical school no earlier than 2020 in good standing).
- MSPE (Medical School Performance Evaluation)
- USMLE Transcripts (Each examination must have been passed on the first attempt and minimum score is 240 for Steps 1 for Step 2.)
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation (One letter must be from the current or most recent program director).
- Semi-annual evaluations.
- ACGME case defined category report and PGY2 minimum case log.
- List of completed and planned rotations
- ABSITE Scores (if available).
- Proof of current ATLS, ACLS and BLS certification
- Proof of US citizenship, permanent visa.
- International graduates should provide ECFMG Certificate.