PGY 3 Categorical General Surgery Resident
The General Surgery Residency at Broward Health, located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida has an opening for a PGY 3 resident. Established in 2020, our residency is rapidly growing, and we are approved for 6 categorical residents per PGY class. We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our PGY 3 class in July 2022.
Please Note: Broward Health does not sponsor visa applications including J-1 or H1-B.
The following minimum scores are requested:
· USMLE Minimum Step 1 Score of 220
· USMLE Minimum Step 2 Score of 235
· ABSITE Minimum 40th percentile
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit the following documents in one PDF file:
1. Current CV
2. Personal Statement
3. USMLE score report (Step 1, 2 & 3)
4. ABSITE score reports (for every year completed)
5. Medical school transcripts
6. Medial school diploma
7. Three letters of recommendations (including one from current Program Director)
8. ACGME Defined Category and Minimum Report
9. ACGME General Surgery Year 2 Minimum Report
10. BLS/ACLS & ATLS certification
Only complete applications will be reviewed and considered for an interview. Please submit complete applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
In the subject of the email, please include – “PGY3 Application – Last Name”
Connect with us!
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings