PGY-2 Preliminary General Surgery Resident Position
The University of Connecticut General Surgery Residency Program has a PGY-2 preliminary general surgery resident position available beginning July 1, 2019.
How To Apply
• Applicant must have successfully completed a PGY 1 year by June 30, 2019, and is in good standing in an ACGME-approved general surgery residency program.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
• Current Curriculum Vitae
• Medical School Transcript / Dean’s Letter
• USMLE scores
• ABSITE scores
• ACGME - Current Op Log “Defined Category and Minimum Report”
• ACGME - Current Year 2 “Defined Category and minimum Report”
• ACGME Milestones reports
• List of completed rotations
• ECFMG Certificate for non-US graduates
• Current Program Director letter of recommendation and 2 additional letters
• The University of Connecticut accepts J1 visa only, do not apply unless you currently have a J1 visa
Please put PGY-2 Application in the subject line and send complete packet as a PDF by email only to SurgeryResidency@uchc.edu. No phone calls or faxes please. After reviewing the applications we will be in touch via email.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings