PGY-2 Preliminary General Surgery
Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York, is seeking to fill a PGY-2 Preliminary General Surgery position starting July 1, 2022. To be eligible for this position, the applicant must have completed a PGY-1 position in an ACGME accredited General Surgery program in good standing.
How To Apply
All applicants must submit the following documents VIA EMAIL ONLY, “no faxes or phone calls”.
Your application must include ALL of the following information:
1. Letter of recommendation from your current Program Director
2. Two additional letters of recommendation from faculty surgeons
3. Current Curriculum Vitae
4. ABSITE score reports from first year of training
5. USLME scores (Step I, II and III);
6. Medical school transcript, Dean’s letter, diploma and, if applicable, ECFMG certificate
7. ACGME Case Logs must be up to date.
8. Summative Competency-Based Performance Evaluation completed by Program Director
9. Milestone Evaluations 10. Personal Statement
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings