The Department of Surgery, at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, at Brooklyn has open preliminary PGY 2 position to start on July 1, 2020.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents via e-mail only:
• Summative Competency-Based Performance Evaluation completed by Program Director
• Milestone Evaluations
• ERAS Application
• USMLE Scores
• Curriculum Vitae
• ABSITE Report(s)
• Operative Case Log Report
• A List of all rotations completed during PGY 1
• Current Evaluations
• Letters of Recommendations (3)
• Medical School Diploma
• ECFMG Certificate ( If applicable) – J-1 visa status
• Deans Letter
• Proof of US citizenship or residency status
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted when all application materials are received.
Qualified applicants should submit documents with their contact information via email to: email@example.com
**No phone calls please**
Only complete applications will be considered.