LVPG Fellowship in Oncology and Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery
The mission of the LVPG Fellowship in Oncology and Minimally Invasive Robotic surgery is to provide advanced and focused clinical training and certification in urologic oncology and minimally invasive-robotic urologic surgery. Fellowship training is focused on development of advanced knowledge, experience and technical skills in urologic oncology and minimally invasive-robotic surgical procedures.
This will include:
• Diagnosis and management of urologic oncology disorders
• Interpretation of imaging studies
• Preoperative and postoperative care of urologic patients
• Implementation of multidisciplinary care
• Office, open, laparoscopic and robotic operations
• Office based procedures specific to urologic oncology
• MRI fusion prostate biopsies
• Transperineal Hydrogel Placement
• Robotic Prostatectomy - Multiport and single port techniques
• Robotic Nephrectomy- Multiport and single port techniques
• Robotic Partial Nephrectomy- Multiport and single port techniques
• Endo-urological procedures and advance ureteroscopy for malignancy.
• Robotic and open cystectomy
• Urinary diversion
• Open urologic oncology procedures - Nephrectomy, Partial Nephrectomy, RPLND
• Advanced Prostate Cancer Clinic Management
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.
How To Apply
For consideration as a candidate please email a CV to Angelo Baccala, MD, Chief of Urology, c/o Jeanne Weiss
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings