General Surgery Residency Program Director
The department of surgery at SBH Health System NYC is seeking a surgeon for the position of general surgery residency program director. This is a full time position that will dedicate at least 30% of the work time and effort to directing our ACGME-accredited general surgery residency program. The remained or the work time and effort should be in the practice of general surgery and/or one of closely-related subspecialties such as critical care, wound care & hyperbaric therapy, minimally invasive surgery, and others.
If you are interested in becoming a graduate medical education leader, please consider joining our growing department of surgery with competitive compensation and benefits package. This will be a unique opportunity to lead the development of a state-of-the-art program in a manner that enhances value and quality, promoting an optimal environment for professional practice and medical education. You will enjoy working in a very nice collegial environment with outstanding surgeons in our growing department of surgery.
• Candidates must have an MD or DO
• Have or be eligible for NY Stat licensure
• Board Certification in General Surgery
• Additional training and/or certification in surgical subspecialties, such as critical care, wound care & hyperbaric therapy, minimally invasive surgery, and others are welcome but not required.
• Minimum 3 years of recent experience as program director, associate director or core faculty member
• Strong leadership skills, organizational, and administrative qualifications
• Recent scholarly activity within the last five years
• Commitment to remain in position for 6 years, a length of time adequate to maintain continuity of leadership and program stability
How To Apply
Please send CVs and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings