General Surgery PGY-2 preliminary position
The General Surgery Residency Program at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center in Boston, MA is currently accepting applications for a PGY-2 preliminary position to begin July 1, 2022.
How To Apply
All applicants must have successfully completed their first year of general surgery residency in good standing in an ACGME-accredited program.
Interested applicants must submit the following items via email.
• Current CV
• USMLE scores
• Absite Scores for 1 year
• MSPE (Dean’s letter)
• Medical School Transcript
• ACGME Defined Category Report
• 3 Letters of Recommendation – 1 from current/most recent PD
• BLS, ACLS and ATLS certifications
• ECFMG certification (if applicable)
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted when all application materials are received.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings