categorical PG-3 General Surgery
Crozer Chester Medical Center in Chester, PA (near Philadelphia), has a PG-3 Categorical General Surgery vacancy beginning July 1, 2021.
How To Apply
Applicants must have completed 2 years of ACGME accredited surgical residency training in good standing by June 30th.
• Current CV
• Personal Statement
• Medical School Diploma and Transcript
• Three Current letters of recommendation inclusive of your current or most recent Program Director.
• USMLE Step 1, 2 and 3 scores (first time pass only)
• ABSITE scores from PGY 1, 2.
• ECFMG certificate of applicable
• ACGME Operative case log (250 minimum)
Applicants should forward the following items as one PDF, via email only, to Maria Fuentes, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: May 20, 2021
Only complete applications will be considered.
We will communicate with you via email or phone call, please do not call or email the program to check on your status.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings