As a result of a complement expansion, the general surgery residency program at the Carle Foundation Hospital is seeking to fill two categorical PGY-2 positions with a starting date of July 1, 2019. The residency is fully accredited by the ACGME without citations. Qualified applicants must successfully complete their PGY-1 year in good standing by June 2019.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should submit the following information via e-mail in pdf format:
1. Current CV including a photograph
2. Personal statement
3. USMLE Step 1, 2, and 3 (if applicable) Scores. Each examination must have been passed on the first attempt and minimum score is 230 for Steps 1 and 2.
4. Medical School transcript:
a. Must have graduated from medical school no earlier than 2016 in good standing.
b. Must not have repeated any year of medical school
5. MSPE (Medical School Performance Evaluation)
6. Three (3) letters of recommendation: One letter must be from the current or most recent program director.
7. Most recent ACGME Milestones evaluations
8. ACGME case log defined category report
9. ABSITE scores (if available)
10. List of completed and planned rotations
11. Proof of current ATLS, BLS, ACLS certification
12. International graduates should provide a copy of ECFMG certification and visa status if applicable.
Applications will only be reviewed if complete. Material received by fax or mail will not be reviewed. We plan to interview select candidates in mid-January.
We will notify all applicants of their status within 3 weeks of receipt of the completed application. Please do not call in advance of this timeline.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings