Chair – Kristene Gugliuzza, M.D.
University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- Charles Ferguson, M.D., Massachusetts General Hospital
- Tom Brothers, M.D., MUSC
- Debra Koivunen, M.D., University of Missouri-Columbia
- IIan Rubinfeld, M.D., Henry Ford Hospital, MI
- Mike Holman, M.D., Harrisburg Hospital
Charge to the Ethics Committee
- Examine the relationship between pharmaceutical companies and surgical residency programs.
- Publish guidelines to enable surgical residency programs to deal with industry representatives in an ethical way.
- Specifically work to establish certain tools that will enable residency programs to effectively educate their residents in professionalism.
- Compromise the committee with members from university, hybrid, and community programs.