Surgeon- House Staff Officer
Kingsbrook and you.
Enhancing a patient’s quality of life. Comforting a family in difficult times. Creating hope in challenging situations. As a member of Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center’s talented team of caregivers, these are the things you’ll achieve-each and every day. When you partner with us, you’ll find award winning facilities, advanced technologies, and a dedicated staff that continually strives for clinical excellence, and shares your passion for healing…right here in Brooklyn.
SURGEON - HOUSE STAFF OFFICER
Surgery Department * Brooklyn, NY * Per Diem
We are seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Surgeon to follow established policies/procedures and provide the highest level of surgical services to our patient population.
• Providing care and services appropriate to any age-related need to patients or residents served on an assigned unit
• Ensuring professional services rendered are billed to patients and/or third party payors
• Participating in all Q/A, risk management, peer review, departmental and/or medical staff programs intended to monitor, evaluate and improve the quality of patient care
• Preparing accurate medical records, progress notes and reports of examinations, procedures and operations
• Ensuring compliance with JCAHO and/or relevant Federal, State and local requirements
• Performing other related functions as needed
Successful candidate will be a BC/BE Surgeon, possess at least 3 years of surgical experience, and have a valid NYS Medical License, DEA registry number, CMS UPIN number, and NPI number. The ability to participate in departments continuing education programs, and maintain Time Records consistent with hospital policy will be expected, as will superior oral/written communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
Jewish Medical Center
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/v
How To Apply
We offer a dynamic state-of-the-art work atmosphere, along with highly competitive compensation. For immediate consideration, please apply online at:
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings