Preliminary PGY 2 positions
The Department of Surgery, at SUNY Downstate Medical Center, at Brooklyn has preliminary PGY 2 positions to be filled immediately.
Interested candidates must submit the following via e-mail only:
• Summative Competency-Based Performance Evaluation completed by Program Director
• Milestone Evaluations
• ERAS Application
• USMLE Scores
• Curriculum Vitae
• ABSITE Score(s)- if available
• Operative Case Log Report
• A List of all rotations completed for PGY 1
• Current Evaluations
• Letters of Recommendations (3)
• Medical School Diploma
• ECFMG Certificate ( If applicable)
• Deans Letter
• Proof of US citizenship or residency status
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted when all application materials are received.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should submit documents with their contact information via email to: email@example.com
**No phone calls please**
Only complete applications will be considered.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings