Preliminary PGY-2 Position
The Surgery Residency program at Kaweah Delta Medical Center in Visalia, California is accepting applications for a preliminary PGY-2 position for the academic year 2019-2020, beginning June 17, 2019.
Applicants must be current PGY-1 preliminary surgery residents in good standing with their program.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants must submit via email the following items in a *single* PDF format:
1. Current CV
2. Copy of ERAS application
3. Medical School diploma
4. Medical School transcript
5. MSPE (Dean’s letter)
6. USMLE Transcript (first time pass on Step 1 and Step 2 required)
7. Three (3) Letters of Recommendation (including one from current Program Director or Program Chair) 8. Personal Statement
9. ACGME Milestone Report(s)
10. List of completed rotations
11. 2019 ABSITE scores
12. ECFMG Certificate
Please email complete application packets to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate 'PGY-2 Prelim' in the subject line.
No phone calls.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings