Postdoctoral Associate – SUMMER 2020
Postdoctoral Associates are trainees working in an apprenticeship mode in preparation for a
career as a scientific professional
• Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments.
• Evaluates and analyzes data.
• May establish new research protocols and procedures.
• Summarizes research findings and publish results in research journals.
• May be responsible for laboratory operations.
• May supervise research staff.
Education: Ph.D in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
Experience: None required.
How To Apply
Please send your resume and your interest in this position which will start in the Summer of 2020.
No phone calls will be accepted regarding this position.
Please remember that this position is slated to begin in the Summer of 2020.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings