PGY4 Surgery Resident
The MedStar Health Surgery Residency at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and MedStar Washington Hospital Center in Washington, DC has an opening in the categorical general surgery residency program at the PGY 4 level, to start July 2019. Qualified applicants must have successfully completed their PGY 1–3 years in an ACGME-accredited training program.
Credit toward ABS certification will not be granted for foreign graduate medical education.
Thank you for your application. For more information about our program, please visit: http://medstar.org/surgery
How To Apply
Please send all materials by email with the applicant's name in the subject line; paper applications or supporting material sent via standard mail will not be reviewed. Due to the high volume of application materials received, we will be unable to confirm if applications are received and complete.
1. Current Curriculum Vitae
2. Three current letters of recommendation [one must be from your current program director]
3. Medical School Diploma and Transcript
4. MSPE / Dean's Letter
5. USMLE transcript for Steps I, II CS/CK, and III
6. ABSITE scores and reports for all years completed
7. Competency-Based Evaluation Summary for each year completed (if not done at current program)
8. Current ACGME Defined Category Operative Report (Case Log).
9. Valid ECFMG certificate if applicable
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings