PGY4 General Surgery Position
Allegheny Health Network in Pittsburgh, PA is currently seeking to fill a PGY-4 General Surgery Residency position starting July 2019. The opening is due to current residents taking leave for research opportunities. All qualified applicants must have successfully completed three clinical years in an ACGME-accredited program and have completed their PGY-3 year by June 2019.
How To Apply
Interested applicants must submit the following items via e-mail:
• Current CV
• USLME Scores : Steps 1, 2, and 3
o Step 1 minimum 220
o Step 2 minimum 240
• Letter describing the reason you wish to transfer
• ABSITE Scores for the past 3 years
• MSPE (Medical Student Performance Evaluation)
• Medical School transcript
• Dean’s Letter
• ACGME Defined Category Report
• List of completed rotations for all years of training
• 3 letters of recommendations – 1 from current PD with a summative evaluation
• Milestone evaluations for current academic year
• BLS, ACLS, and ATLS certifications
In addition, foreign applicants must include:
• A current copy of ECFMG certification.
• Provide evidence of a current and valid English qualifying examination
• Hold a J-1 visa - we do not sponsor the H-1B visa
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted when all application materials are received. Qualified applicants should submit documents along with their contact information via email to our program director Dr. Alan Murdock, MD: Alan.Murdock@ahn.org.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings