The Brooklyn Hospital, located in Brooklyn, New York, is seeking to fill a PGY-4 categorical resident position in General Surgery immediately. To be eligible for this PGY-4 position, the applicant must have completed a PGY 1, PGY 2 and PGY 3 position in an ACGME accredited General Surgery program in good standing.
How To Apply
All applicants must submit the following documents via email only, no faxes or phone calls.
Your application must include ALL of the following information: 1. Letter of recommendation from your most recent Program Director
2. Two additional letters of recommendation from faculty surgeons
3. Current Curriculum Vitae
4. ABSITE score reports from all years of training
5. USLME scores (Step I, II and III); pass on first attempt including CS
6. Medical school transcript, Dean’s letter, diploma and, if applicable, ECFMG certificate
7. ACGME Case Logs (defined category report format); must be up to date and signed by PD
8. List of all previously completed rotations
9. Documentation of ACLS, BLS, ATLS, certification
10. Copies of all bi-annual program director evaluations and transfer summative evaluations by Program Director; including all Surgery Milestones evaluations
11. Procedure Credentialing (Resident Summary Report of beside procedures) signed by PD
12. Personal Statement
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings