PGY 2 Preliminary Position
The Surgery Residency program at UT Southwestern Medical Center has a preliminary PGY2 position opening for the 2019-2020 year.
How To Apply
Interested applicants must submit via email the following items:
1. Current CV
2. Copy of ERAS application
3. Medical School diploma
4. Medical School transcript
5. MSPE (Dean’s letter)
6. USMLE Transcript (first time pass on Step 1 and Step 2 required)
7. 3 Letters of Recommendation (one letter from the Program Director or Program Chair)
8. Personal Statement
9. ACGME Milestone Report
10. List of completed rotations
11. ABSITE scores
12. ECFMG Certificate (if applicable). Only J-1 visas sponsored.
Please email complete application packets to Lisa.Bailey@utsouthwestern.edu. Please indicate PGY2 Prelim in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings