PGY 2 Prelim General Surgery
The General Surgery Training Program at the Alpert Medical School of Brown University in Providence, RI has an available PGY 2 preliminary position in general surgery beginning July 1, 2019.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants must:
• Successfully completed a PGY 1 year in an ACGME accredited general surgery training
• Applicants must be in good standing with their program.
Interested candidates should submit the following:
• Current CV
• Medical School transcripts
• Deans letter
• Letter of recommendation from Program Director
• 2 letters of recommendation from current residency program faculty
• USMLE transcript for Part I, II, IICS & III
• ABSITE Transcript
• ACGME Resident Operative Log Resident Report by Role.
• Verification of residents educational experience that includes a summative competency
based performance evaluation for all previous training programs
• Listing of rotations from PGY 1 Year
• Current ECFMG Certification – if applicable
• Copy of Visa – if applicable
Please e-mail your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS - All questions should be e-mailed to email@example.com
APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL April 8, 2019.
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR REVIEW.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings