Einstein Healthcare Network Date Posted: March 11, 2019
The General Surgery Residency Program at Einstein Healthcare Network located in Philadelphia, PA has an opening for a preliminary PGY-2 General Surgery resident to begin July 1, 2019. Please note, we are only able to sponsor J-1 visas at this time. Eligibility requirement: Applicant must be a current resident in good standing in an ACGME-accredited general surgery residency program.
Please submit the documents below in ONE application PDF packet, via e-mail only, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, NO FAXES, NO PHONE CALLS.
1. ERAS Application (if available)
2. Curriculum Vitae (must be in chronological order with no unexplained gaps since medical school)
3. Medical School Diploma,
4. Medical School Transcript
6. USMLE Scores - All Steps must be passed on the first attempt (minimum score 230 on Steps 1-2)
7. All ABSITE Scores
8. Three Letters of Recommendation- including 1 from current Program Director
9. Summative Competency Based Evaluation
10. Milestone evaluation from current program
11. ECFMG certificate if applicable
12. Current Defined Category Case Log Report
13. Brief personal statement
No phone calls please. Applicants will be notified via email regarding selection for interview.