PGY-2 Categorical Resident
The University of Wisconsin-Madison has an available position for a PGY-2 categorical resident to begin June 24, 2019. This position is ACGME approved. All qualified applicants must successfully complete their PGY-1 year in good standing from an ACGME-accredited surgery training program.
NOTE: In view of the current time-line for obtaining a Visa, we are unable to sponsor a Visa for these positions.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should submit the following materials with their contact information via the link by Sunday, December 30th.
Application Link: https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5dn6KpX28AqOXu5
1. Curriculum Vitae
3. Brief Personal Statement
4. Medical School Diploma and Transcript
5. Dean's Letter
6. USMLE Parts I, II, III scores (Part III if available)
7. Three (3) current Letters of Recommendation. Prior to any final decision to offer a position, a letter from the current Program Director will be required.
8. Competency-Based Evaluations for ALL completed rotations
9. Milestone Report, if available
10. Current ACGME case log, including the “Defined Category” Operative Report
11. ACLS/BLS/ATLS Certification Expiration Dates
ONLY complete applications (all items noted above received) will be considered/reviewed.
Applicants considered competitive for the position will be invited for an interview with Faculty, Program Director, Associate Program Directors, Chair and Residents.
Please contact Mallory Zink (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings