JULY 1, 2020 PGY-2 PRELIM RESIDENT POSITIONS
The University of Colorado Surgery Residency Program in Aurora, Colorado is recruiting for several preliminary PGY-2 positions for academic year 2020-2021, which starts July 1, 2020. University of Colorado typically has a wide variety and high volume of clinical experiences in the second year, including Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, Burn, Surgical and CT ICU rotations as well as rotations on Surgical Oncology, Surgery Subspecialty, Endocrine and Breast at ACS level I Trauma hospitals, and a night float rotation at a high-volume hospital in the UChealth system in Colorado Springs.
Applicants should put together a package in one PDF or as few PDF’s as possible to include:
• Expected completion of PGY-1 year in General Surgery in ACGME accredited program
by June 30, 2020 in good standing (letter of good standing from your Program Director)
• Midyear milestone report and rotation evaluation report
• ABSITE Scores of at least 30th percentile
• Current ACGME operative case log reports: Year 2 minimum report
• USMLE1 and USMLE2 of at least 230 (Step 3 must be completed by midyear of PGY-2)
• Three U.S. LOR’s including current program director
• Updated CV, medical school diploma and complete transcript
• Proof of US citizenship, or eligibility to live and work in the US
• Visas are sponsored on a case-by-case basis provided government processing is available
How To Apply
Your complete application must be sent in a single e-mail to Claire.Travis@CUAnschutz.edu. Calls and faxes will not be accepted or responded to due to the current remote work environment.
Selected applicants will be contacted for a phone or Zoom appointment. This decision is made by the Program Director directed selection committee.
For additional information about the program, please take a look at our website:
Complete applications will be accepted if sent as a single e-mail to Claire.Travis@CUAnschutz.edu until the positions are filled.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings