Categorical PGY4 General Surgery Resident
The University of Massachusetts is seeking one Categorical PGY-4 General Surgery Resident to begin on July 1, 2019, for the 2019-2020 academic year.
How To Apply
Interested applicants will be considered if they have or will successfully complete PGY1-3 years in an ACGME-Accredited General Surgery Residency Program. Please email COMPLETE applications to Jeannine.email@example.com in one PDF. Letters can be separately submitted to Ms. Bottis via email. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
· Current CV
· Medical school diploma
· Medical school transcript
· MSPE (Dean's letter)
· Personal statement
· USMLE Transcript (Step III and first time pass on all exams is required)
· ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
· Citizenship/Visa Status. For those requesting visas, we can only accept J Visas.
· 3 letters of recommendation from current program
· Milestone evaluations
· Updated major case log; please send defined category report only
· ABSITE Scores – front sheet only
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted once all application materials are reviewed. Applications will only be accepted via email to Jeannine Bottis.
Apply Now↑ Return to Listings